Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've become either lazy or boring since I got back from Mexico. Nothing exciting going on here. Wake up, go to work, go home, laze around, go to bed, wake up, go to work....


I did go over to the new mall at the Palazzo because I was looking for some Sugar. My friend Laurie had it in Mexico and I decided I must have some. I found I could buy it at the Forum Shops or at the Palazzo and decided to go to the new place. The mall was very elaborate and obviously high end, but kind of dark and there weren't many people there. Partly because I can't afford to shop at most of the stores and partly because it was pretty boring, I don't think I'll go back soon. There were signs for the openings of a few nice restaurants though so that might entice me back. In fact the dining page reads like an advertisement for FoodNetwork Chefs.

No comments: