Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One More Week

Finally, only one more week of ads and phone calls. Once this election is over I think I may robo call the winners several times every single day to congratulate them.

I've voted already and think most people who visit here have either voted 2008 already or have voted in enough elections that they know they won't have any problems on Nov. 4. If you think you might have a problem voting, make sure to read the information at goodvote.org (via verbatim) and follow the directions to ensure your vote is counted.

I find it so hard to believe people will go so far as to disrupt the voting process, thinking they are helping their candidate or party. Is that really the America they want to live in? I guess it is 'ends justify the means' thinking because they believe their candidate or party is best. Sad.

No comments: