Thursday, February 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home

The one where I talk about my trip.

  1. I like to travel but I like coming home too.

  2. I really enjoyed my college buddies.

  3. I want to learn to travel light. It would be great to just throw some things in my big purse and get on the plane.

  4. The conference was interesting and I'm glad went.

  5. There was way too much food at my conference. And I ate a lot of that food.

  6. Hotels shouldn't nickel and dime you for every little thing. I had to pay a "porterage fee" which means for bellhop fees. I told them I didn't use the bellhops and they told me it didn't matter it is a standard fee.

  7. I miss my kitty when I'm traveling.

  8. I DVR'd over 13 hours of shows while I was gone.

  9. Thank goodness with DVR I can skip over the commercials.

  10. I'll be very happy to sleep in my own bed tonight. And I hope I do sleep.

No comments: