Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sick Kitty and Missed Fun

I was supposed to be spending the weekend in Mammoth with my best college buddies but the night before the trip, Diva decided to throw up around my room several times, waking me up in the process. I took her to the vet early Friday morning and then decided I should stay with her. My friends (and I) were disappointed.

The vet said Diva may have a hairball that is blocking digestion. Or she may have become allergic to her food. So I've been feeding her hairball medicine twice a day. I tried changing her food out but, after an initial trial run, she has decided she's not impressed and won't eat it. If she continues to ignore the food, I'll have to let her have some of her old stuff.

I had taken two annual days for the trip and when plans changed I didn't go into the office. It is kind of nice hanging around the house. And I think Diva is happy I'm here too.

2 comments:

JohnnyB said...

I hope Diva feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

I also hope Diva gets well soon, but cleaning up your room (yuk!) sounds like my word verification:
bothor

Karen