Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We Need Some Stinking Badges

Look over there. Yes, over there. To your left. My right. I added that badge at the request of my pretty cool niece. Or maybe that should be, my pretty, cool neice. What a difference a comma makes. Just ask Bill. Either way, my neice supports To Write Love On Her Arms (TWLOHA) and asked me to put the SocialVibe badge on my site.

The social vibe site is interesting. A social network to support a variety of causes and focused on a young crowd; I know, I'm old - I just joined in the event it might get more $$ for my neice's cause. I believe my neice gets points based on visit to my site. I haven't notice the $$ going up so you guys need to visit me more often.

At any rate, I think my neice is absolutely wonderful and I'm so happy she has a strong social conscience. And I wear my badge proudly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wh,at?