Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Red Light, Green Light

Yesterday while driving home, I realized I wasn't sure if my new proof of insurance was in the glove compartment. I reached over and pulled some papers from the glove compartment and was waiting for a red light to take a look through the papers. And I hit every single green light. Usually I'm stopped by at least 3 or 4 red lights on the way home but not yesterday. What are the odds? Of course, today on the way home when I just wanted to get home, I was stopped at almost every red light. Figures.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

That same thing happens to me! How aggravating!

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for you to say you were stopped by a police officer and it turned out you did NOT have your proof! Glad the story did not take that turn. :-)

Karen

Sue said...

Me too! Because it wasn't there. When I got home I found the new doc and put it in the glove compartment so I can safely flaunt the traffic laws.

JohnnyB said...

I thought you meant "flout" the laws rather than "flaunt" but I guess you didn't.
"If you use it, however, you should be aware that many people will consider it a mistake." ;-)

Susan said...

And then I will have your link to point out to them that I am, indeed, correct. I was going to put 'right' but we all know I'm really left.

Anonymous said...

I would not have thought "flaunt" was wrong because that is the word I would have used.

Karen