Thursday, June 11, 2009

15 Books

This was really a facebook challenge but I decided to do it here instead. List 15 books that have stayed with you. 15 books in 15 minutes - don't spend a lot of time thinking about it:
Gone With The Wind
The Wizard of Oz
Charlotte's Web
Stranger in a Strange Land
Wuthering Heights
Tristram Shandy
White Oleander
Eat, Pray, Love
Dream Park
The Source
Sarum
Bleak House
Another Roadside Attraction
East of Eden
The Hobbit

Okay, that wasn't really very hard. I did try not to repeat authors and these are the ones that pop, without a lot of thought. I love to read and there are lots of books I've enjoyed. What books come to mind for you?

2 comments:

JohnnyB said...

My comment is here.

Dad said...

I would repeat parts of your & John's lists, but also name Kipling's The Light that Failed; Tolstoy's The Kreutzer Sonata; Farrell's Studs Lonigan;
Benet's John Brown's Body; and Michner's Hawaii.