Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I've Got Nothing

Ever since I got back from my conference in San Diego, I've been blogless. I work, come home, eat, sleep and then do it all again. I need some inspiration!

I did have a lovely time in San Diego; the weather was beautiful and the hotel was luxurious. Deb came down to visit with me and we just relaxed. Well, I had to spend most days at the conference, but I relaxed afterward. We spent an extra day and went to the San Diego Zoo. Most of the animals were napping in the sun. The Pandas were adorable and the monkeys were monkeying around.

We went to Old Town to get home made tortillas and we stopped at Extraordinary Desserts for treats. On our way out of town, we had breakfast at Perry's Cafe, one of the best places for breakfast.

While I was gone, Las Vegas finally heated up and it's been close to or just over 100 every day. Not that I should be surprised. It's Vegas and it is summer. Duh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wecome home.

Karen

word verification:
so-zoo-ton funny!