Monday, October 5, 2009

Of Cabbages and Kings

Only a week since my last post - hopefully I'll improve.

Today I will tell you about my yummy meal made entirely with Trader Joe's ingredients. I discovered that TJ's finally, finally carries shredded cabbage. I'm so happy about that because I love cabbage and ever time I've needed it, I've had to (horrors) go to the regular grocery store.

I bought some wild King salmon and some shredded cabbage. I grilled up the salmon and then tossed the cabbage with a mix of wasabi mayonnaise and white wine vinegar. I toasted a corn tortilla and then piled it with my coleslaw and salmon. I topped that with some roasted tomato salsa and then feasted. It was so delicious, I think I'll do it again tomorrow. Tomorrow I may add some avocado. From Trader Joe's, of course.

No comments: